Ikwu Isi ọdịnaya

Adjoining subdivisions may find it advantageous to consolidate their developments and manage them under one trust indenture. To accomplish this, the subdivisions would need the appropriate vote of the residents from both subdivisions and would likely form a single Board of Trustees. 

Typically an attorney would draft a new indenture and possibly a new warranty deed (describing a single development, including a general deed for common ground) which would be approved by the residents, executed by the Board of Trustees, and recorded in the office of the Recorder of Deeds in the same manor as any other original indenture or amendment.